Request a call back from the team or call us on:
0800 281 453

Full details

Landlords Insurance protects property owners against loss or damage to their rental property. It usually includes protection against the same perils normal home insurance does, including cover for buildings and the landlord’s contents.

Exterior of buildings with bridges going between them

Tailored to suit your property, a standard Landlord Insurance policy covers loss or damages caused by:

  • Fire
  • Explosion
  • Lightning, storm or flood
  • Escape of water/oil
  • Theft or attempted theft
  • Malicious damage by a tenant
  • Theft by tenants
  • Legal expenses
Get a quote

Call us on

0800 281 453

Or request a call back using the form

Request a callback

    * required field

    Please do not submit any sensitive data