Depending on your requirements, we can look to offer you a variety of covers in order to suit your needs. Covers include;
Loss of or damage to the Buildings, permanent outbuildings, walls, gates, fences, landlords fixtures and fittings and / or tenants improvements. Including ;
- Accidental Loss or Damage
- Acts of Terrorism (unless specifically extended)
- Damage to fences or gates caused by storm or Flood
Loss of or damage to stock and / or business equipment belonging to you or for which you are responsible. Including Accidental Loss or Damage. Including;
- Theft involving forcible and violent entry or exit from the premises
- Theft from outbuildings
- Damage to business files resulting from erasure or distortion of information on computer systems or other records
- Damage to tills unless they are left open whenever the premises are closed
Loss of money belonging to you within your premises or whilst in transit. Including;
- Crossed Cheques, etc,
- In transit and in your premises during business hours
- In a bank night safe
- In a business premises whilst closed for business
- contained in a locked safe/strongroom
- not locked in a safe/strongroom
- In the dwelling of the Insured or an authorised employee
- Loss or theft from an unattended vehicle
- Damage resulting from a safe or strongroom being opened by the use of a key or combination code through the key combination having been left outside of a locked cabinet
- Damage resulting from dishonesty by the Insured or an employee
- Personal Accident (Assault) (Standard Cover)
- Bodily injury caused directly as a result of robbery or attempted robbery in the course of business. Including:
- Death, loss of limb(s) / eye(s) or permanent total disablement
- Temporary total disablement
Accidental damage to fixed glass or sanitary ware at the insured premises
Cover is provided for the reduction of trading profit, additional expenditure and increased cost of working following damage to your contents and / or buildings.
Goods in Transit
Loss or damage to goods pertaining to the business whilst in or being loaded into or onto or unloaded from any motor vehicle (excluding trailers) owned by or operated under the direct control of the Insured.
Cover for outstanding debts that you are unable to trace following damage covered under the Buildings or Contents cover
Loss of Licence
If the Licence in force at your premises is forfeited, suspended or withdrawn, from a cause beyond your control, this section will pay for the –
- Depreciation in the value of your interest in the premises.
- Cost and expenses incurred in connection with any appeal against such an order
Loss of License cover will not operate where -
- You are entitled to obtain compensation under any statute.
- Forfeiture, suspension or withdrawal resulting from any change in the law.
Indemnity is provided for legal liability incurred for damages and expenses in respect of injury or damage caused to persons (including employees) or property not owned by the Insured.
The Legal Liabilities which can be covered include;
This cover is required by Law. Limit of indemnity is £10,000,000 any one occurrence
Limit of Indemnity is £2,000,000 or £5,000,000 any one occurrence
Limit of Indemnity is £2,000,000 or £5,000,000 any one period of insurance
Other Legal Liabilities Covers include;
- Injury or damage due to the giving of advice or treatment or dispensing of medicine
- Injury or damage caused directly or indirectly from gradual pollution or contamination
- Injury or damage caused by the use, removal, disposal, sale or storage of asbestos
Loss or damage in respect of deterioration of frozen or refrigerated stock. Including Mechanical breakdown or accidental failure of electricity to freezers and / or refrigerators
- Other significant features and benefits of the Public House policy include:
- Seasonal stock sum insured increase – Christmas and Public Holidays
- Replacement of locks following theft of keys
- Automatic reinstatement of sum insured following a loss
- Index linking
- Loss of metered water or heating oil
- Outstanding debit balances
- Alternative Accommodation
- Trace and Access
- Cross liabilities
- Contingent motor liability cover
- Damage to underground services
- Health and Safety at Work Act legal fees and costs
Why should I get it from you?
I just leave everything to Weir Insurance and I know I will be treated fairly. I wouldn’t deal with Weir Insurance if I wasn’t happy.