Member's Area

Farm Insurance


Farming can contain a huge variety of activities, properties, equipment and more and as a result, you’ll want to make sure that if you run a farm, whether it is a hobby or a working business, you’re fully insured. 

A Farm Combined Insurance policy from Weir can be tailored to cover farms of vastly different sizes, and with vastly different insurance needs. We’ll work with you to find out exactly what your farm entails – and what risks you will need protecting from. We can insure many types of farm including:


  • Arable
  • Dairy
  • Egg Producers
  • Horticulture
  • Livery Stables
  • Livestock
  • Pig
  • Poultry
  • Smallholders


Plus, we understand that farms have an increasingly wide variety of insurance needs that stretch far beyond covering traditional farming activities. If your farm operates a bed and breakfast, runs shooting or activity days, sells produce at markets or even accommodates space for camping or caravanning, we can provide insurance that protects you, with cover for employers’ liability, public and product liability, buildings and contents, legal expenses and much, much more.

For more details about what Farm Insurance we can provide, or if you need help assessing your insurance risks, get in touch and we’ll be happy to help. 

Quote Request

Why should I get it from you?

I didn’t realise that you did home insurance until Linda mentioned it a few months ago and her prices and service are first class

M Davison


Running a farm can be very complicated and unfortunately making sure you are fully insured can be just as complex. Let us make protecting you simple with a Farm Insurance policy that is tailored to your needs.