Vacancy – January 2017
Applications are welcomed from both experienced insurance professionals and non-insurance
candidates who can demonstrate sales skills, the right attitude and the ability to be trained.
Commercial Sales Executive
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and working along side the Sales Team.
£19 – £25k + Bonus
The successful applicant will be responsible for securing commercial (non retail) sales within a busy sales team. Achieving Sales target of £55k (income) pa from a vast lead base.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The role will be responsible for providing a quality service to clients covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements whilst working in line with FCA guidelines.
This will be achieved through calls and visits to prospective clients and completing thorough fact finds. Followed by liaison with internal and external underwriters to obtain comprehensive quotes and present back to clients. Full support and training will be given although the candidate will be expected to understand and demonstrate to clients the Competitive Advantages of the business.
Person Specification – Skills and competencies
To apply for the role it is essential you must have:
- Cert CII qualification or willingness to work towards
· Communication skills for influencing and networking
· Extremely driven and a ‘self starter’
· Positive attitude and excellent customer service
· Effective leadership and team working
· IT skills for correspondence and general administration
· Ability to perform in the role and achieve targets
· Enthusiasm for sales
· A full driving licence
It is desirable to:
· Have a good understanding of the Competitive Advantages of Weir Insurance and its business goals.
· Have a personal vehicle for business use for conducting client visits (or if not, a pool car may be provided.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining your skills and experience in relation to the role, to Karen Weir, Managing Director at email@example.com.
Applications accepted until Monday 20th February 2017