We hope everyone is safe and well
We are pleased to confirm that having made essential changes to ensure the safety of our staff and customers, we are now open again to customers calling in although we would appreciate if you would wear your face coverings when calling in.
We still have several staff working remotely so please bear with us if any service levels are affected.
Any service issues can be reported directly to: Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise in advance for any reduction in our service levels, our suppliers are also in the same position (as is the majority of the country right now), so communication is taking a little longer than usual.
Stay in touch and if we can help with anything, let us know.
Please see below for useful COVID-19 resources:
- Returning To Work: Information & Guidance
- Cyber Security: Guidance On Protecting Your Business During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Unoccupied Property: Guidance On Protecting Your Business Premises During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Guidance and Tips for Working from Home
- Aviva - Guidance for Safeguarding During a Pandemic
- Aviva - Claims Defensibility for the Health & Care Sector
- Aviva - Cyber Security - Homeworking and Coronavirus
- Aviva - Pandemic Recovery: 'New Normal and the Post-Pandemic Business World
- Aviva - Tips for Allowing Children into the Workplace When Schools are Shut
- Aviva - Pandemic Planning and the Coronavirus
- Aviva - Risk Assessments During Rapid Change Events
- Aviva - Temporary Mothballing and Shutdown of Premises and Operating Plants
- Aviva - Managing Change During Lockdown
- Zurich - Building Reopening Guidance
- COVID - Update for Clients Experiencing Financial Difficulties
- Aviva - Specialist Partner Covid-19 Guide
- Aviva - Cyber Security - Top 12 Tips to Reduce the Risk of a Cyber Attack
- Aviva - Claims Defensibility for Pubs and Restaurants
- Aviva - Returning to Work in an Office Environment During Covid-19