Could you be what we’re looking for?
From £5.00 Per Hour
The Apprenticeship role provides end to end administrative support to any member of staff under the direction of the Directors.
Here at Weir Insurance we strongly believe in investing for the future, training from the bottom up with us will give you all the tools you’ll need to play a crucial role in the success of our business.
The role has responsibility for carrying out the timely completion of administration tasks and contributes to providing a comprehensive insurance service.
- Maintain an awareness of the aims and objectives, policies and practices of the company.
- Be an effective member of the company and working cooperatively with all departments as appropriate.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by your line manager.
To apply for the role it is essential you have:
- Previous experience in a similar role and within an office environment
- 5 x GCSE passes (or equivalent)
- Good IT skills using word, excel and outlook
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
It is desirable that you will:
- Previous experience (preferable not essential) of an administration role within an FCA regulated environment and be aware of FCA rules and compliance procedures.
- Experience of using an insurance IT system e.g. Open GI
- Have attended IT courses and undertaken customer service training
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate individual, who is good at responding to people’s individual needs? We’re looking for motivated individuals looking to work for an established independent insurance broker in Northumberland. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.